GLAMPING AT BREATH OF HEAVEN
Experience the peace and harmony of sustainable living.
Oxygen-Rich • Pure Water From Our Well • No EMFs • Organic Food Grown From Our Own Farm
“Plain living – high thinking.” Paramahansa Yogananda
We are a non-smoking, vegetarian, and drug and alcohol-free property.
Come learn how to live simply so that others and simply live. MW
Location: Breath of Heaven Sustainable Living Center, Waihee, Maui.
- A 20 ft by 10 ft stand-up tent under a waterproof canopy on a wooden deck with furniture and beds.
- Plumeria Contentalow has a queen size Tempurpedic mattress.
- Banana Contentalow has two twin beds.
- Bamboo Contentalo is a shared tent with a resident. One vacant twin bed.(Female guests only)
- All linens and towels are provided
- A newly built covered outside shower with vanity, sink, and mirror
- To inquire about pricing and stay at Breath of Heaven, please e-mail Megan Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The suggested donation, including food charges, must be paid in full at the time reservation. Donation to Breath of Heaven nonprofit to be paid via Paypal on the BOH website. See link below.
(Use the Paypal Donate button at the top of our About page DONATE or click on the button below.)
- Required signature on Release of Liability form & Breath of Heaven Off-Grid Living Guidelines. Note * Both of these forms are sent to you before your making a reservation. We are a non-smoking, vegetarian, and drug and alcohol-free property.
- Orientation upon arrival to go over BOH Guidelines and off the grid living requirements
- 2-day minimum stay
- Note* Donation for stay is non-refundable
- If canceled within 14 days of reserved date guest may reschedule.
Breath of Heaven Sustainable Living Center is 20 minutes from the Kahului Airport (OGG) and 10 minutes from the largest shopping mall. Although it is minutes from conveniences, it is a sheltered haven providing a respite from the word.
Parking is located off the property.
*Attention: The purpose of Breath of Heaven is to provide a respite from the world. Guests are encouraged to remain on the property for the duration of their stay to experience the peace and harmony of the land to its fullest. Excursions to the local beach and river are included as part of your stay.
(The beach below is within a mile – walking distance.)